VICTIM/WITNESS PROGRAM - COUNTY OF PLACER - DA-PC
DISTRICT ATTORNEY - COUNTY OF PLACER
10810 Justice Center Drive
The Victim/Witness program
of the Placer County District Attorney's office offers support and advocacy to victims and witnesses of crimes.
Program services are provided free of charge, and there is no legal citizenship requirement to receive assistance.
- The crime should be reported to law enforcement.
- The victim must cooperate in the investigation and prosecution of any known suspects.
- The victim must not have contributed to the events which led up to the crime.
- The Victim Services program provides direct services and reimbursement for victims of crime in Placer County.
Direct services include:
- Court Escort/Court Support
- Emergency Assistance Information and Referral for Shelter
- Food and Clothing
- Follow-up Counseling
- Employer Notification/Intervention
Reimbursable services include:
- Mental Health Counseling
- Wage/Income Loss
- Emergency Moving Expenses