COVID-19 VACCINES - CHAPA-DE
CHAPA-DE INDIAN HEALTH
1350 E Main St
Grass Valley, Nevada
Chapa-De offers the COVID-19 vaccine. Immunizations are being done in order of priority based on various factors.
See the priority schedule here: https://chapa-de.org/covid-19-vaccine-schedule/COVID-19 Vaccines at Chapa-De
All Chapa-De Patients age 12 and over are now eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine at Chapa-De. The COVID-19 vaccine is offered during all in-clinic medical appointments and is also available on a walk-in basis to established Chapa-De patients and American Indian elders.
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)
- Available to all established Chapa-De patients age 12 and over
- We offer both the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines are free to patients
As always, we encourage everyone to continue to stay safe. Please wear your masks, physically distance, and wash your hands frequently.