FREE MOBILITY TRAINING
TRANSIT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM OF SOUTH PLACER COUNTY
316 Vernon Street
South Placer Transit Information Call Center
The City of Roseville
offers a Free Mobility Training
is available to help seniors or people with special needs learn how to safely and independently use Roseville Transit and other public transportation services throughout the South Placer area.
Virtual training now available!
Roseville Transit, Placer County Transit & Auburn TransitExperience
Gain the independence you desire and travel on the bus where you want, when you want.
A professional mobility trainer will teach you how to:
• Plan trips using the easiest and fastest routes
• Read and understand maps, schedules, and bus readerboards
• Openly communicate with drivers
• Safely get on and off the bus
• Transfer between buses
• Pay fare and purchase passes
• Identify landmarks and bus stopsAmount of time
Trainers will travel with you until you are comfortable and confident making trips on your own. Training programs may take 10 to 30 hours, depending on your schedule, or the individual or group's needs.Low travel cost
Using local bus…