211 Travel Training offers free individual or group instruction for how to use Nevada County Connects, the Western Nevada County public bus system. The travel trainer helps people create an individualized training plan to meet their specific travel needs and goals. They learn how to plan their trip, make their journey, and build confidence in using the bus system.211 Travel Training offers three types of instruction
1. One-On-One Travel Training
- Instruction in the skills necessary for independent travel on the public bus system.
2. Public Transit Orientation for Your Group or Organization
- A group activity for explaining the local transportation system. Public Transit Orientation occurs at a designated location such as a classroom, home, or office. The orientation includes: overview of local transit system; use of map and schedules for trip planning; fares, passes, and payment options.
3. Route or Destination Specific Group Trips
- An experiential small group training to u…