THE GATHERING INN - ROSEVILLE
THE GATHERING INN
Placer County Homeless Resource Helpline
To stay at The Gathering Inn, a referral through the Coordinated Entry system is required. To get a referral, call the Placer County Homeless Resource Helpline at 1-833-375-2237 (or 1-833-3PLACER).
The Gathering Inn South Placer is a family
emergency shelter in Placer County. It is a nomadic shelter by nature and all guests are hosted by a different house of worship every night that provides shelter and a hot meal.
The shelter offers a chance for individuals and families it serves to build better lives and sustainable futures in the community.
On their campus, The Gathering Inn offers:
- Access to Recovery classes
- Dental Clinic
- Medical Clinic - open to the public every Saturday morning
- A daytime Resource Center with access to supports and computers
- Bi-weekly adaptive Life Skills classes that address guests' individual barriers
- Ready to Rent classes
- Bi-weekly Clothing Closet - open to the neighborhood and other agencies
- Collaborative case management to address any challenges guests may have…