HUMAN SERVICES - COUNTY OF PLACER
Customer Service Call Center (accessibility works for area codes: 530, 209, 916. Open 8am-5pm)
/ EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Are you are an individual who has been impacted by a recent disaster and needs food assistance or additional information on Disaster CalFresh or general CalFresh emergency response efforts?
Contact Placer County Human Services:
Current CalFresh Recipient/s
- Toll free: 1-888-385-5160
- Business Line: 1-916-784-6000
If you are affected by a disaster you may be eligible to receive replacement benefits for food bought with CalFresh that was lost as a result of that disaster. Replacement must be requested within 10 DAYS of the disaster.New to CalFresh?
If you are not a CalFresh recipient and were affected by a disaster, you may apply to see if you meet the household eligibility requirements for CalFresh.Apply for CalFresh disaster replacement benefits:
Apply for / Access your Public Benefits Online (Medi-Cal, CalFresh, CalWORKS, Disaster CalFresh, General Assistance)
- CALL: 888-385-5160. Call center is open 8 am-5 pm.
- ONLINE: www.benefitscal.com or www.getcalfresh.org/replace
- FAX # 916-784-6100. Include your case # on every page. Case # can be found on your EBT card under your name.
- MAIL: Placer County HHS at PO BOX 20400 Auburn, Ca 95604.
- IN PERSON: Office locations in Auburn, Rocklin, and Lake Tahoe.
Go to BenefitsCal.com
to apply for or renew benefits, upload verification, and view information regarding health coverage, food, and cash assistance. BenefitsCal also makes it easy for community partners to create accounts and act as application assistors.Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Card info
, including what to do if card is lost or stolen - https://www.cdss.ca.gov/ebt-card#:~:text=If%20your%20EBT%20card%20is,to%20get%20a%20new%20card
Web pages :