- usa.govUS Government Services and Information
Call USA.gov at 1-844-USA-GOV1 (1-844-872-4681) to ask any question about the U.S. government for free. They'll get you the answer or tell you where to find it. They are open from 5am to 5pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays.
- About the United States - Have a question about the USA? Learn where to find answers to the most requested facts about the United States of America.
- Benefits, Grants, Loans - Learn about government programs that provide financial help for individuals and organizations. Includes info on getting help with paying bills, https://www.usa.gov/help-with-bills
- Consumer Issues - Learn how to be a safe consumer, what to do when a purchase or service goes wrong, and more.
- COVID-19 - Learn about the types of assistance the federal government offers people and businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Disability Services - Find information for people with disabilities.
- Disasters and Emergencies - Learn how to prepare for and recover from disasters and emergencies.
- Education - Find government information on education including primary, secondary, and higher education.
- Government Agencies and Elected Officials - Find information for federal, state, and local government agencies and elected officials.
- Health - Find health resources from the government.
- Housing - Get information and services to help with finding and keeping a home.
- Jobs and Unemployment - Find out how and where to look for a new job or career, get help if you are unemployed, and more.
- Laws and Legal Issues - Learn how to report a crime, locate a federal inmate, research common U.S. laws, and file a complaint against the government.
- Military and Veterans - Learn more about help for veterans and service members, joining the military, and more.
- Money and Taxes - Learn about taxes, money the government may owe you, investing, credit help, and more.
- Small Business - Learn the steps to start a small business, get financing help from the government, and more.
- Travel and Immigration - Learn about visiting, traveling within, and moving to the United States.
- Voting and Elections - Find answers to common questions about voting in the United States.