THE SALVATION ARMY
The Salvation Army is a charitable, faith-based organization that offers support services.
Auburn Social Service Office Hours
- Church and Spiritual care
- Food pantry
- Housing and utility assistance
- Emergency Disaster services
- Youth programs and Summer camps
- Women’s and Men’s programs
- Senior services
- Intermittent Adult and Family Case Management
- Rehabilitation Services Referrals
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 am-2:00 pm Food Pantry
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 am-4:00 pm Homeless ready-made lunch bags ready all week
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Appointment only. Appointments are scheduled by Karina
PLEASE NOTE; You must call before bringing in non-food donations to ensure we can take them (PLEASE do not leave non-food donations if no one is here).