TAHOE TRUCKEE AREA REGIONAL TRANSIT
870 Cabin Creek Road
TART Connect is a new, free, on-demand shuttle service that operates in three zones, on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Zone 1: Dollar Point, Tahoe City, Sunnyside, Homewood, and Tahoma
- Zone 2: Brockway, Kings Beach, Tahoe
- Zone 3: Incline Village and Crystal Bay
TART Connect can be used to get to and from restaurants, shopping, bus connections, work, beaches, and anywhere else within the service areas. TART Connect offers curb-to curb service and connections to TART’s mainline bus services.When does TART Connect Operate?
The TART Connect pilot program is operational from June 24th through Labor Day (Sept. 6, 2021). This service will operate from 8:00 am – Midnight, daily
.How does TART Connect Work?
You can download the TART Connect app in your app store, choose a destination in your zone to request an on-demand ride, and get picked up in as little as 15 minutes. No app? Call 530-214-5811.Traveling outside of your zone?
Take TART Connect to a TART bus stop to connect to North Lake Tahoe destinations such as Northstar, Squaw Valley, and Truckee. TART Connect can be your link to transit, trails, and towns on the North Shore.
- Service animals are allowed on TART Connect. All other pets are not allowed.
- Beginning July 4th TART Connect vehicles will be equipped with bike racks and can carry 2 bikes.
- Per Federal Transit mandates, masks will continue to be required when utilizing public transit until September 13, 2021. Masks will be required on TART Connect.