For Emergency Dial 911
When Seniors First MyRides program and/or Health Express do not meet your needs, this list may provide alternate options which may be able to assist you with your travels. This list is subject to change. Contact Seniors First for the most recent version. Please call Seniors First at (530) 889-9500 if you have any questions or need further help.Non-Emergency Transportation ServicesAccess In Motion
American Legion Post Number 84
- Non-emergency medical transport. Does not accept any form of insurance.
American Legion Post Number 620
- Transportation to medical appointments to Mather VA Clinic and McCellan VA Clinic.
- Veteran services including transportation to doctor appointments.
- Roseville only. $15.00 hr. Transportation to doctor, pharmacy, grocery store, and all errands.
Dial-A-Ride (South Placer County Transit)
- Fixed route service within the city of Auburn and portions of unincorporated Placer County. Fees: call for details
: 916-745-7560 or 530-745-7560
Elder Options, Inc.
- Shared ride non-emergency public transportation service. Rides within same city. Fees vary by service. Call for details. Discount card available.
- Transportation services for the South Lake Tahoe area only.
- Same day rides within 15 minutes. Uber/Lift with reservation. 1/3 the cost of regular Uber (does not require a Smart Phone). Does not accept any form of insurance. Call for an estimate.
- Lake of the Pines residents only. Call for details.
Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP)
- Non-emergency medical transport. Managed Health Plan provider through Medi-Cal. Call customer service number on the back of your insurance card.
- Provides gas card for consumer to arrange transportation for themselves. Must have Medicare & Medi-Cal.
Placer County Transit
- Sun City Lincoln Hills residents only. Call for details.
Placer County Veterans Service Office
- Bus service throughout Placer County and surrounding areas. Fees: call for details. Area maps available.
American Cancer Society
- For any VA medical visits including Mather & McClellan Clinics, contact your VA Dr.’s office, Case Manager, or Placer County Veteran’s Office for your transportation needs.
's 'Road to Recovery Program': 888-227-6333
- Cancer related only. 24/7 service - 4am – 8pm. Donation based ride program for cancer patients only. Requires a 3-business day advanced notice for each ride. Call for details.
- Curb to curb non-emergency bus service. Fees: call for details.
- Fixed bus route. Fees: call for details.
Silver Lining Transport
- MyRides: Non- emergency rides.
- Health Express: Medical rides only. Call for applications. Ask about a discount card.
Tahoe Truckee area Regional Transit (TART)
- Roseville only. Ride program for Dialysis patients only. Accepts Medi-Cal.
: 530-550-1212 or 800-736-6365
- Fixed route bus and paratransit service in Eastern Placer County.
TLC Medical Transport
- Roseville only. Gurney only. Accepts Medicare Does not accept Medi-Cal.
- Non-emergency medical transport. Does not accept Medi-Cal. Private Pay Debit or Credit Card only.