THE SALVATION ARMY
The Salvation Army Roseville Corps
The Salvation Army is a charitable, faith-based organization that offers support services. Some services may not be available at all times due to funding issues, so call to check on current status.
- Food pantry
- Community meals
- Rent and deposit assistance (in City of Roseville & Rocklin) - As funding allows. Limited appointment times during Oct, Nov, Dec. Regarding rental assistance, Salvation Army does not handle funding outside of their areas and funding may not be available:
- Auburn Corps serves Alta Vista to Newcastle.
- Roseville Corps serves Newcastle to Roseville.
- Emergency utility assistance (City of Roseville utilities) - As funding allows. Limited appointment times during Oct, Nov, Dec.
- Aid to correctional service families
- Holiday programs
- Disaster services
- Spiritual guidance and counseling
- Youth development and recreational programs
- School supplies
- Showers - ADA compliant and wheelchair roll-in accessible
- Employment assistance
The Salvation Army of Roseville's services are provided to South Placer County residents. Zip codes:
Web pages from above with visible url links