208 Sutton Way
Grass Valley, Nevada
Scheduling Optumserve's COVID-19 Test
Information about COVID-19 testing being done by OptumServe in Nevada & Placer counties. OptumServe offers the PCR test only.
See many testing locations on State of CA site at https://www.arcgis.com/apps/Nearby/index.html?appid=43118dc0d5d348d8ab20a81967a15401
Testing is free. If you don't have insurance, or if your insurance company doesn't cover the test, the State of California will pay the cost.* There is no limit to the number of tests a person can get.Minimum age for testing
OptumServe says that testing for children under the age of 1 is NOT recommended. For children 1 year or older, the parent just needs to make a separate profile for the child(ren).Nevada County
- Grass Valley - 231 Colfax Avenue, Grass Valley, CA 95945. This site accepts walk-ins IF the schedule is not full. As of 9/13/21 this testing site is open 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week.
- Truckee - 10990 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA 96161 (across the street from Tahoe Forest Hospital). Note: Although located in Nevada County, this site is overseen by Placer County Public Health.
- Testing is available for anyone, whether or not you have insurance. You must pre-register to schedule an appointment at https://www.lhi.care/covidtesting or call 1-888-634-1123. For assistance scheduling a COVID-19 test, contact 211 Connecting Point at 2-1-1 or 1-833-DIAL211 to speak to a local call specialist.
- Return time for results may vary and can be expected within 2-7 days.
- COVID-19 testing may also be available through your local physician’s office and is becoming more readily available through private companies as well.
- Visit www.mynevadacounty.com/coronavirus/testing for more information.
* Testing is free