ADULT SYSTEM OF CARE - COUNTY OF PLACER
11512 B Avenue
IN-HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES (IHSS)DUE TO COVID-19 IT IS ENCOURAGED THAT IHSS PAPERWORK BE MAILED OR FAXED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Mail: 101 Cirby Hills Drive, Roseville, CA 95678
Fax: 916-787-8922 or 530-886-3690
Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
The In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) program will help pay for services provided to you so that you can remain safely in your own home. To be eligible, you must be over 65 years of age, disabled, or blind. Disabled children are also potentially eligible for IHSS. IHSS is considered an alternative to out-of-home care, such as nursing homes or board and care facilities.
View the IHSS brochure (PDF)
for more information. https://www.placer.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/3775/In-Home-Suport-Services-Brochure-PDF
The types of services which can be authorized through IHSS include:
Important COVID19 InformationCOVID19 Letter to Recipients
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Personal care services (such as bowel and bladder care, bathing, grooming, and paramedical services)
- Protective supervision for the mentally impaired
- https://www.placer.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/43400/NoticeTo_IHSSrecipientsCOVID19 Letter to Providers
- https://www.placer.ca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/43399/NoticeTo_IHSSprovidersVisit https://www.placer.ca.gov/2339/In-Home-Supportive-Services-IHSS for information about:
ESP and EVV Information & Training
- eligibility and application for receiving IHSS services
- applying to become a service provider
Learn about the new Electronic Services Portal and Electronic Visit Verification system via documents, videos and in-person trainings. https://www.placer.ca.gov/2357/ESP-and-EVV-Information-TrainingReport Public Assistance Fraud
To Report Public Assistance Fraud, including IHSS, please call 916-784-6180.