CHAPA-DE INDIAN HEALTH
1350 E Main St
Grass Valley, Nevada
Grass Valley Clinic
Chapa-De Indian Health offers excellent primary medical care for every member of your family (from newborns to seniors) at two centers (locations; Auburn, Grass Valley).
Some services include:
- Well Child Checks with Immunizations
- Complete Physical Examinations with Immunizations
- Family Planning, Including Placement of Intrauterine Devices & Vasectomy
- Testing and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Well Woman Exams
- Pregnancy Testing and Prenatal Care
- Management of Chronic Illnesses
- Counseling on Nutrition, Exercise, and Lifestyle
- Screening Exams for Vision, Hearing, Tuberculosis, and Cancers
- Confidential HIV Testing
- Blood Tests
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Minor Surgery
- Treatment of Sprains or Simple Fractures
In the event that you require services not available at our healthcare centers, Chapa-De Indian Health will help coordinate care with a specialist. Chapa-De can refer you to any specialist in the region if they accept your health insurance plan and if they are accepting new patients.
This is a Ready to Grow (R2G) resource. Ready to Grow is a First 5 Nevada County program to connect children 0-5 with services and information that support their well-being. Organizations with programs that have this R2G tag may have additional programs of interest to families.
To protect the health of our patients, staff, and community, Chapa-De has made changes to protect against COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- You can schedule a video or phone visit with your Chapa-De Medical or Behavioral Health Provider – many of our groups and support services are also available over the phone
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms when scheduling appointments and at our entrances
- Patients with symptoms related to COVID-19 are tested and evaluated in a special area in our parking lots. This helps prevent spreading illness to others. You must call ahead for an appointment if you’d like to be tested.
- All patients and staff must wear an appropriate face cover while at our Health Centers.
COVID-19 Vaccines at Chapa-De
- All Chapa-De Patients age 12 and over are now eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine at Chapa-De
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)
- Available to all established Chapa-De patients age 12 and over
- We offer both the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccines are free to patients