TAHOE TRUCKEE AREA REGIONAL TRANSIT
870 Cabin Creek Road
Tahoe Area Regional Transit offers a complementary ADA paratransit service that is comparable to the level of fixed route bus service provided by TART. This means that ADA complementary taxi service is provided during the hours of 6am to 6pm, 7 days a week in the same areas served by the TART fixed route buses.
For those who are eligible:
- A person must call 24hrs before a ride is needed to request a trip.
- Trips can be requested up to 14 days in advance.
- Subscription service is available, but restrictions may apply.
- Fares can be no more than twice the TART fixed route base fare for the same trip.
- Trips can be requested for any purpose.
- An eligible person’s access to complementary paratransit service cannot be limited by patterns of refusals, unusually long trips, late pick ups, or other such factors.