TRANSITION PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM TPP
360 Neveda Street
Anne Ashton TPP Program Director
The Transition Partnership Program (TPP) is a statewide vocational, education and work placement program.
TPP builds partnerships between local education agencies and the Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
TPP provides students with disabilities, and other impediments to employment, the tools and support necessary to successfully transition from high school to post-secondary education or competitive employment.
TPP Services may include:
- Career Exploration
- Employment Skills Training
- Drivers Education
- Poste-Secondary Planning
- Work Portfolio Development
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Job Search
- Post-graduation Transition Support
- Be at least 16 years old
- Enrolled in a high school in Placer County
- Have a documented disability that is an impediment to employment