SIERRA NATIVE ALLIANCE
610 Auburn Ravine Rd
The Sierra Native Alliance
offers programs for Cultural Education, Youth, Behavioral Health, and Family Wellness.
SNA Telehealth & Onsite Services
- Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Family and Child Counseling
- Family Advocacy
- Positive Indian Parenting
- Families of Tradition
- Anger Management and Violence Prevention
- Youth programs including the White Bison Group which provides substance use education and relapse prevention skills using the Youth White Bison- Medicine Wheel 12-Steps curriculum.
SNA provides counseling and education services through secure video format online. Staff are in the office and are available by appointment. Youth leadership, cultural arts, and mentoring is done individually and in small groups. Contact the office at 530-888-8767 to schedule an appointment.Web pages from above with visible url links