CHILDREN'S SYSTEM OF CARE - COUNTY OF PLACER
11716 Enterprise Drive
Hotline & Referral Line
Children's System of Care
is one of six Divisions of County of Placer Health & Human Services.
Placer CSOC meets the behavioral needs of at-risk children and their families, through a comprehensive and integrated team of Mental Health, Child Welfare, Probation, Education, Substance Abuse, Public Health nursing professionals and family youth advocates.
Eligibility for Placer Children’s Behavioral Health services includes full scope Medi-Cal beneficiaries. Those who do not meet eligibility criteria are assessed on an individual basis.
- Assessment and referral for mental health services
- Evaluation and response of suspected child abuse reports
- Foster youth educational assistance (Placer County Office of Education)
- Adoptions and Resource Family Approval placements
- Child welfare services
- Juvenile probation citation hearings
- Family supportive services
- Substance use screening and referrals
Family and Children’s Services may be reached by dialing 916-872-6549 or Toll Free 866-293-1940
This is a 24 hour service.