Hunger Relief Program
The Hunger Relief Program, formerly Project MANA, is a food pantry that provides hunger relief services through weekly food distributions and other community food programs. All services are free and available in English and Spanish.Sierra Community House Food Distributions
EMERGENCY & COOKING COMPROMISED FOOD BOX
- Drive-Through Food Distribution takes place every Tuesday from 4-5pm at theTruckee Warehouse - 12116 Chandelle Way Unit 2D, Truckee, CA 96161
- Walk-Up Food distribution takes place every Wednesday from 3-4:30pm at the Kings Beach Office – 265 Bear St, Kings Beach, CA 96143
- Drive-Through Food Distribution takes place every Thursday from 2:30-3:30pm at St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church – 341 Village Blvd., Incline Village NV 89451
- We will be following CDC, Placer County, Nevada County, and Washoe County COVID-19 public health and safety recommendations.
- All are welcome, services are free, and no proof of income, ID, or other documents are required to receive services.
- If you need an alternative way to access food assistance, please call 775-545-4083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited number of boxes of non-perishables are available at the following locations:Nevada County Social Services
10075 Levon Ave, Truckee, CA 96161
Mon-Fri, 8am-5pmPlacer County Social Services
5225 North Lake Blvd, Carnelian Bay, CA 96140
Mon-Fri, 8am-5pmThe Village Church
736 McCourry Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451
Tue-Fri, 9am-4pmEmergency Respite Day Center
10124 High Street, Truckee, CA 96161
Tue, Thu, Fri, 10am-2pmSt. Patrick’s Episcopal Church
341 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451
Hours of Operation: Please call ahead.CALFRESH APPLICATION ASSISTANCECalFresh
(formerly known as Food Stamps) can help families and individuals put healthy and
nutritious food on the table. CalFresh is a federal supplemental nutrition program for low-income
families and individuals that meet certain income guidelines. If you think you might qualify, Sierra
Community House can help you fill out your application and send in the necessary paperwork.
This is a Ready to Grow (R2G) resource. Ready to Grow is a First 5 Nevada County program to connect children 0-5 with services and information that support their well-being. Organizations with programs that have this R2G tag may have additional programs of interest to families.