208 Sutton Way
Grass Valley, Nevada
211 provides information about Food Banks and Pantries and Congregate Meals.
During the coronavirus outbreak, available services have changed from time to time. Call 211 for the most current info.Coronavirus Considerations
Community food distribution programs have been asked to keep 211 updated about any changes in their schedules and protocols. Use the following info as a guide, but remember that distributions may need to be canceled or changed on short notice.FOOD BANK OF NEVADA COUNTY
Due to health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we will be holding DRIVE-THRU distributions at... Grass Valley2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month from 10am-12pm
Grass Valley Seventh Day Adventist Church
12889 Osborn Hill Rd, GV North San Juan2nd Tuesday of each month from 10am-12pm
Oak Tree School
18847 Oak Tree Rd, North San Juan Town of Washington3rd Wednesday of each month at 12pm
15406 Washington Rd, WashingtonTruckeeTuesday from 4pm-5pm
11001 College Trail, Truckee, CA GOLD COUNTRY SENIOR SERVICES
- Meals on Wheels is delivering on Tuesdays and Thursdays (no deliveries on weekends, major holidays or when roads are unsafe to travel) to people enrolled in the Meals on Wheels program. To enroll, call 530-273-4961. https://www.goldcountryservices.org/meals-on-wheels/
- Pick up only - Congregate Lunch program is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-12:30. This program is for people age 60 and older. To register call 530-273-4961. https://www.goldcountryservices.org/congregate-lunch-cafe/
- Senior Grocery Bags - second Wed. of the month from 12-1pm. For info call call 530-273-4961.
Lunch and grocery bag pickup is drive-thru at the Nevada City Senior Apartments, 841 Old Tunnel Road, Grass Valley.INTERFAITH FOOD MINISTRY
SIERRA COMMUNITY HOUSE - Tahoe/Truckee area distributionsSIERRA ROOTS
- IFM food distribution schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am-1pm, as well as the Food Access Saturday program each second Saturday of the month 10am-12pm.
SIERRA SENIOR SERVICES - Tahoe/Truckee area distributions
- Currently continuing Thursday hot lunches on schedule with COVID-19 safety protocols in place.
- Meals on Wheels operating as usual. Congregate meal food is take-out only.