AARP-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF RETIRED PERSONS
Beginning in January
Info about 2024 appointments for 2023 tax returns
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers provide free tax preparation services and electronic filing of both Federal and California tax returns. This service is provided to Nevada County residents. This program serves clients of all ages with a focus on taxpayers who are 60 and older and have low to moderate income.
The Tax-Aide group can prepare most common personal tax returns, including those that have wages, interest, dividends, itemized deductions, pension, and IRA withdrawals. Appointments are required and will be on Mondays between February 5 and April 8, 2024.
Scheduling will begin via internet around the second week in January 2024. You can schedule any of the following ways:
- Schedule your own Monday appointment by visiting tinyurl.com/GVTaxAide
- A limited number of Saturday appointments will be available at the Nevada County Contractors Association offices and can be scheduled at tinyurl.com/GrassValleyTaxSaturday
- Call Grass Valley Tax Aide at 530-205-3555 to request a date and time.
- Email Grass Valley Tax Aide at GrassValleyTaxAide@gmail.com to request a date and time.
- Note to prior clients: 2-1-1 no longer schedules AARP Foundation Tax-Aide appointments
To learn more about AARP Tax-Aide visit: https://www.aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide/
To find an AARP Tax-Aide service in other areas, visit: https://www.aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide/locations.html