PARTNERS FAMILY RESOURCE CENTERS
235 South Auburn Street
Grass Valley, Nevada
same as main phone number
The PARTNERS Family Resource Center (FRC) engages and partners with families, educators, and the community to better support children's development, create connections, and increase access to local resources for families in Western Nevada County.
NOTE: The FRC does NOT have any housing resources and does NOT have any gift cards, gas cards, etc.
Here are things the FRC does
- Provides parenting classes, tutoring services for school-age children, English as a Second Language classes, activities for both parents and children. Playgroup for toddlers and guardians.
- Provides information and referrals to many community resources for children and families in both English and Spanish. Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) sessions for individuals, families and children (crisis prevention, client centered).
- Provides referrals to programs that offer child car seat information.
- Offers enrollment assistance for Medi-Cal applications.
- Additional Resources
- Diaper Project (free diapers & wipes bi-weekly)
- Free lending library
- Clothes closet (for individuals & families, no appointment necessary)
- Computer lab/printing/faxing.
- May have period products (also known as menstrual products or feminine hygiene products) for those in need. Please call to check availability.
WALK INS WELCOME! Mon-Thu 9am-4pm, Fri 9am-1pm
Latino Outreach Coordinator 530-273-7077
This is a Ready to Grow (R2G) resource. Ready to Grow is a First 5 Nevada County program to connect children 0-5 with services and information that support their well-being. Organizations with programs that have this R2G tag may have additional programs of interest to families.