TAHOE FOREST HOSPITAL DISTRICT
10121 Pine Avenue
Tahoe Forest Health System
's Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
program offers exercise for Cardiac Recovery, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Seniors or anyone needing to work with nurses and exercise physiologists for an individualized, medically monitored exercise plan. These classes are appropriate for all fitness levels.
Tahoe Forest Heart to Heart - A Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehab ProgramAre you recovering from a cardiac event?
Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehab is a Medicare-approved, comprehensive lifestyle program designed specifically for patients recovering from a cardiovascular disease-related event, such as a heart attack or surgery.Tahoe Forest Heart to Heart can help on your path to recovery.
For more information about the Heart to Heart program,
- Improve your strength and quality of life
- Learn skills that will help you commit to a new, healthier lifestyle
- Work with a rehab team consisting of experts in exercise, nutrition, and stress management
- Develop a plan to reduce heart disease through healthy cooking classes and nutrition workshops
- Monitor your progress and achieve your wellness goals
please call (530) 582-3478.
Pulmonary rehabilitation is a combination exercise and education program. Our goal is to assist those with lung disease to achieve their highest level of functioning and improve their quality of life. Pulmonary rehabilitation is staffed by registered nurses with experience in cardiopulmonary disease and chronic illness. Please call us to see if this program is right for you.