ALTA CALIFORNIA REGIONAL CENTER
South Lake Tahoe
Sacramento (Main office)
ACRC provides lifelong services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Assessment diagnosis and evaluation
- Early intervention services for at-risk infants and their families, serving children from 0 to 3 years of age who have developmental delay, who are at risk for developmental delay, or have developmental disabilities.
- Genetic counseling
- Service coordination (case management)
- Information and referral
- Individual program planning
- Residential care
- Out-of-home placement and follow-up
- Consultation to public and private agencies serving individuals with developmental disabilities
To qualify a person must have a substantial handicap of mental retardation, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and/or autism (either born with the disability, or acquired before the age of 18).
Call (916) 978-6400 and ask for an intake.
This is one of many possible First 5 Nevada County Ready to Grow (R2G) program resources.